In this document, you’ll learn how to manage inventory in the Medusa Admin.
To check your store’s inventory, go to the Inventory page. Here, you’ll see the available inventory of product variants in a location.
You can switch locations from the select field above the table of inventory. You can also search products through the search field above the table of inventory.
Change Variant Inventory
To change a product variant’s inventory in a location:
- Go to the Inventory page.
- Choose the location you want to change the inventory in from the select field above the table.
- Find the product variant you want to change its quantity, then click on the icon at its right.
- Choose “Adjust Availability” from the dropdown.
- In the new window that opens, change the quantity of the variant.
- Once done, click on the “Save and close” button.